Friday, May 7, 2010

A Rainy Day

Well, if I were at work, the rain would have no effect on me.  I would go in as usual and stay until my work is done.  Today, however, I am home.  I have taken the kids to school, walked the dog and then had some conversations with friends on the phone, text messages and on facebook.  I have the luxury to do what I want.  Over the past week, I have found that what I really want is more of God.  So, what do you think I plan to do?  I plan to seek God.  I need to be quiet before the Lord and be in prayer.  I am thankful that I am not going to fill up my day with stuff.  I will get back to you and let you know how it goes.  As my friend Elayne told me today, we never are short of things that we need to pray for.  So, what will you do with your rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment